- MC: Who do you think is the most handsome member in Big Bang
- Seung Ri: Ap ap ap, let me answer this. I pretty much have to say it's hyung
- Tae Yang: Hyung who?
- Seung Ri: *nod* TOP-hyung of course~
- TOP: *blush* No *covers his face*
- Seung Ri: *gaze at TOP* Yes you are hyung, he had been the most handsome member since pre-debut
- TOP: You just made another Anti- on me. *laughs*
- Seung Ri: If I was a girl, I would do anything to get you. You're so handsome, why can't I?
- Dae Sung: That's because.. You're not him,
- TOP: True, true.. *lips bite*
- Seung Ri: See? He's so handsome.
- G-Dragon: What are you? A gay?
If you see something like this, DO NOT CALL AN EXTERMINATOR!
Call a beekeeper, they can relocate the hive instead of killing them. Bees are dying at an alarming rate, please do not contribute to that! They are so important for our ecosystem!
yo fuck this i aint gonna call no beekeeper i’m moving before i’m dead
I’m going to call an exterminator so the exterminator can kill them. I’ll be able to sleep at night knowing that there are less bees in the world.
No bees = no food.
No food = no life.
Congratulations on destroying the world.
Because you seem to not understand that bees pollinate flowers and literally bees are the reason we have food.
Did you guys even watch bee movie
you really really must call a bee keeper!
My family’s house had it’s entire attic taken over by bees one year. They slowly started appearing in the house, and then they were everywhere. We called a bee keeper, and he removed what he said was the largest domestic honeycomb/bee nest he’d ever seen. I was so terrified I’d gone to stay with a friend. My folks called me to meet the bee keeper, and he led me on the most magical journey through the house. He explained the bees were harmless if you move calmly through them and don’t swat at or harass them. He was only stung once because he accidentally put his hand down and smooshed one. The bees landed on me, walked a bit, then buzzed away. All honey combs and bees were safely removed and relocated. Call a bee keeper, they are awesome!
Bees = bros
Wasps = assholes
I really wanted to work with them. I really wanted to understand how they had so much soul and understanding of music and image. And then they have that special something that, for me, is the difference between just pretending to be an artist and actually being a star."
— Laurieann Gibson (Hip Korea: YG Family)
Average size mannequin with average size woman.
The problem, in one picture.
I never realized until seeing this picture that my interpretation of an average size woman has become REALLY SKEWED oh my god I wanna cry